Lithium Manganese Dioxide (LiMnO2) cells offer excellent temperature characteristics, a flat discharge curve, and a hermetically sealed nickel-plated steel container for long term shelf life. The perfect choice for applications where high current is required after long periods of inactivity.
· As thin as 0.7mm (custom sizes available)
· Higher running voltage during discharge than coin cells (less power consumption)
· Twice the capacity of the best performing coin cells at -10°C
· Intelligent security field: smoke alarm, carbon monoxide detector, home detection and access control system, etc.
· Electronic tag field: CPU card, wireless Bluetooth potential card, encryption card, intelligent access control system card, etc.
· GPS: vehicle positioning system.
· Medical field: intelligent remote control, temperature detector, radio-frequency identification, etc.
· Internet-of-Things: smart home devices, wearable devices, illumination equipment, etc.
· Tactical equipment: scopes, laser rangefinders, ballistic computers, etc.
For more information, please refer to the TDS.